|Parent Work Days
We request that parents participate in a parent work day at least twice a year. A parent work day involves four hours of tasks such as cleaning, gardening, painting, repairing and general beautification of the Center’s facilities and equipment.
HFCC plans several fundraisers every year. All funds raised are targeted for program and facility improvements/enhancement as well as staff development. All parents are requested to actively participate in at least one fundraiser per year.
HFCC encourages and appreciates parent involvement. There are many ways to support the school as a volunteer:
Open Door Policy
- Assisting in general administrative tasks
- Coordinating field trips
- Coordinating work days
- Purchasing supplies for work days
- Providing building maintenance when things break and need repair
- Providing technical support
- Coordinating Adopt-A-Family activities
- Coordinating Trike-A-Thon
- Coordinating “Donation Days” program
- Coordinating graduation or other special events
- Assisting in grant writing
Parents are always welcome to come into the classroom at anytime.